Volunteering for Sporty and Healthy Life is an International Seminar, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union, which will take place from 9 to 11 May 2019 in the premises of the Andalusian Institute of Sport, Malaga
The project is coordinated and organized by Iniciativa Internacional Joven and has the participation of professionals from five international organizations from Italy, Greece, Poland, Lithuania and Spain.
The main objectives of the project are:
– To improve the key competences of professionals of organizations that wish to train, prepare and manage sports volunteering actions.
– Develop the capacity of sports organizations in the management and training of volunteers.
– Promote connections and exchange of good practices between sports organizations and organizations in the field of youth and volunteering, creating a network of organizations that promote the training, preparation and management of volunteers in the field of sports.
The course will begin on the morning of May 9 and end on March 11 with the farewell dinner, with the departure of international participants on May 12. On the 9th we will carry out a visibility activity in the framework of «Europe Day» at 11:30 a.m. in the IAD, where the Erasmus + Sport Program of the European Union will be presented, and we will make a brief presentation of the participants and the project to the public.
In the first sessions we will make the participants know each other and present their organizations. Afterwards, the contents related to the themes will be developed through different workshops, talks, debates, dynamics, exchange of good practices and work tools, etc.
The project is framed within the non-formal education, therefore the content will be worked in a dynamic and entertaining way, it is a «learning by doing» that emphasizes the active participation of all and of all.
The requirements to participate in this seminar:
– Be of legal age and legal resident in Spain.
– To be a teacher, trainer, educator, facilitator or other professional in the field of adult education and / or in the sports field.
– Have a basic / intermediate knowledge of English.
– Be motivated, show interest and commitment both for volunteering and for sports.
Accommodation and maintenance are paid by the participant.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in participating in the seminar, please fill out the form:
For any doubt or question: email@example.com- 952391926 -www.aiij.org