“Volunteering for Sporty and Healthy Life” is a 12 months Small Collaborative Partnership project that involves five organizations from five different countries (Greece, Poland, Italy, Lithuania and Spain), whose aim is to promote volunteering in the field of sports.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Improve the key competences of the professionals of the partner organizations and other stakeholders, who wish to train, prepare and manage sports volunteering actions;
- Develop the capacity of sports organizations in the management and training of volunteers;
- Promote connections and the exchange of good practices between sports organizations and organizations in the field of youth and volunteering;
- Create a network of organizations from five countries that promote the training, preparation and management of volunteers in the field of sports, both locally, nationally and internationally.
The main activities of the project are:
- Transnational Coordination Meeting in Kaunas, Lithuania: to specify strategies, working methodologies and details of activities;
- Local Activities I: diagnosis and analysis of the situation, mapping and meeting with stakeholders, identification and collection of good practices.
- International Seminar in Málaga: to exchange good practices and create common tools on volunteering in the field of sports, with a duration of 4 days and 3 participants per partner country
- Local Activities II: visibility, dissemination and validation of the seminar outcomes on sports volunteering at a local level in each partner country.
- Outputs: mainly an E-book with all the material, information and tools developed throughout the local activities and international seminar.
- Final conference in Athens, Greece for evaluation of the project and public presentation of project results.
- Activities of visibility and presentation f results in each country.